BBC has many opportunities for adults to grow in Christ and to serve others in Christ’s name. From Sunday morning fellowship to men & women’s groups, small groups for couples and individuals, and retreats & special events
ADULT BIBLE FELLOWSHIP CLASSES
BBC provides the opportunity to grow in God’s Word and get to know other BBC friends. Each quarter at 9:15 am on Sundays (8:45 during summer months), we offer different class options from which you can choose for learning and fellowship.
Current class offerings:
- “Luke – New Hope, New Joy” — We are studying the life of Christ using Luke’s gospel as our guide. Jesus uses parables to remind his disciples of the dangers of over-indulgence, faithful stewardship, and the cost of discipleship. His teaching now is geared to his disciples as He continues to couch spiritual truth in the parables that He shares. Taught by Steve Wilcox [Fireside Room #204] Study guides are available from Steve for $6.75 each.
- Women’s Class – “Names of God” (led by Wendy Johnson in Room #139)
- Men’s Class – Gospel of John (led by Malcolm Olson in Room #105)
- “Coffee Connection” – linking current events to appropriate scripture using The Wired Word (facilitated by Greg/Terri Mason in Room, #110)
- Koinonia Class is studying “Jesus the King” – Exploring the life and death of the Son of God (Gospel of Mark), led by various teachers. Meets in Room #106.
- Builders Class — Last fall we began our study by focusing on parenting. Realizing godly parenting begins with our individual walk with our Lord we considered specific guardrails to implement in our lives and families. You are invited to join us as we move into a potpourri of gospel conversations on complex cultural issues affecting the family today, making intentional decisions to guide our families, along with how the gospel provides a foundation for ourselves and others. Bring your kids to Sunday school and meet us in the library! Led by Caroline Olsen and Sue Persons.
Join other BBC men eager to grow in their walk with the Lord, and encourage each other along the way. The men of BBC have occasional activities (often including sons), and are always looking for other men to join them.
Breakfast & Bible Study
Join us for our monthly men’s breakfast and enjoy hearty food, fellowship and time together in God’s Word as it pertains to men’s lives in many different areas on Saturday, May 11 at 8am in the Fellowship Hall. (Meets the 2nd Saturday of each month).
A Men’s Bible Study on 1 John meets Thursdays through April 25. Join us at 6:30pm at church led by Steve Kollman . No book is required other than your Bible.
“And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; being strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy; giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.” ~ Colossians 1:9-12
Grace Women’s Ministry is hosting a collection drive for Terebinth Refuge in Waite Park. Terebinth is a Christ-centered nonprofit shelter and transitional for sex-trafficked and sexually-exploited women, transitioning them from bondage to a life of health, stability and independence. To help support these women, we are collecting items needed regularly at the shelter now through April 28. If you’d like to participate, please drop off items from this list at our Grace table: laundry supplies (detergent, spot remover, dryer sheets), paper towels, napkins, Kwik Trip $20 cards, snack packs or chips packs. Contact Terri Mason in the Church Office with any questions.
Join us at The HUB, APRIL 26th 6pm~Midnight, for SECRET CHURCH 19.
Topic: PRAYER, FASTING, AND THE PURSUIT OF GOD.
We were created to know and enjoy God, and to depend on Him for our every need. Sadly, though, we often look to the things of this world to satisfy us, and we are constantly tempted to rely on ourselves rather than on God’s wisdom and power.
At Secret Church 19, we’ll see that all of Scripture invites us to pursue God, and we’ll see how crucial the role of prayer and fasting is in this pursuit. Beginning in Genesis and moving all the way through Revelation, David Platt shows us that God has designed prayer and fasting not only to meet our daily needs but more importantly so that we might find greater intimacy and satisfaction in Him. We’ll also see the critical role of prayer and fasting in carrying out the mission Christ gave to His church—to make disciples of all nations.
Cost is $10 per person, includes Study Guide. Sign up at the Welcome Center.
For more information contact Pastor Kevin.
Adults 55+ Group
Becker Adult Fellowship (BAF) is a group of individuals age 55+ who love the Lord and enjoy being together. This group typically meets monthly, usually on the third Friday, for various activities and events. Over 100 adults are involved.
Visit our Events Calendar for more information on upcoming events.