BBC has many opportunities for adults to grow in Christ and to serve others in Christ’s name. From Sunday morning fellowship to men & women’s groups, small groups for couples and individuals, and retreats & special events
Adult Bible Fellowship
BBC provides the opportunity to grow in God’s Word and get to know other BBC friends. Each quarter at 9:15 am on Sundays (8:45 during summer months), we offer different class options from which you can choose for learning and fellowship.
Current class offerings:
- September 23-October 21: “Daniel, Trusting in God’s Sovereignty” (led by Greg Smith in Room #106
- Women’s Class – “Names of God” (led by Wendy Johnson in Room #139)
- Men’s Class – Gospel of John (led by Malcolm Olson in Room #105)
- “Coffee Connection” – current topics from The Wired Word (facilitated by Greg/Terri Mason in Room, #110)
- “Luke – New Hope, New Joy”—”Good news. It was good news not only of Jesus’ birth but of what he offered to everyone throughout his ministry. To the sick he offered healing. To the hurting, comfort. To the outcast, acceptance. In this study you’ll discover this message of hope and joy is for you as well.” Taught by Steve Wilcox [Fireside Room #204] Study guides available from Steve for $6.75 each.
- “It Starts At Home – Learn to Confidently Teach Your Kids About God”, video-based study with Matt Chandler & others (led by Caroline Olsen & Sue Persons in Library Room off the foyer). Drop your child/children off for Sunday School, grab some coffee, and join the group meeting in the library at the back of the main foyer. Click here for more details on the study.
Join other BBC men eager to grow in their walk with the Lord, and encourage each other along the way. The men of BBC have occasional activities (often including sons), and are always looking for other men to join them
Upcoming Men's Events
Becoming Men of God Breakfast
8:00 am, 2nd Saturday, Sept. 8-May 12
2 Timothy study meets Thursdays through November 15 (exc. 10/18). Nate Bucher will lead the study at 6am (Coach House in Becker) and Steve Kollman will lead at 6:30pm (at the church). Bring your Bible.
CHICS: Committed Hearts In Christ’s Service
The “CHICS” of BBC hope to develop the heart and mind of women in the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Through studying God’s Word and congregating with other Christian women in a Godly atmosphere, we learn to know Christ and make Him known and thus help fulfill the Great Commission of spreading the gospel of God’s love to all. There is an opportunity for every woman to get involved in BBC’s Women’s Ministry!
Current Upcoming Women's Events
- Deep Love Infusion Conference will be hosted by Becker Baptist Church on November 17. This conference is open to women and teen gjrls who want to grow in their faith and spend a day praising our great God. For more information go to gracefortoday.xyz
- Bible Studies: Stay tuned for a new Bible Study starting in January.
- Christmas Brunch will be held on Tuesday, December 4 at 9am. Mark your calendars!
Seniors 55+ Group
Becker Senior Adult Fellowship (BSAF) is a group of individuals age 55+ who love the Lord and enjoy being together. This group typically meets monthly, usually on the third Friday, for various activities and events. Over 100 adults are involved. Join us Friday, October 19, 6:30 p.m. in Room #106 to hear Dr. Pat from News Service 2000 share stories of her ministry to the “Persecuted Church”. This will be an inspirational and enlightening evening and will be followed up with snacks and beverages.
Adults 40+ Group
Includes single adults, couples and mostly empty nesters that want to honor God while having fun together and being active. Group activities include dinners, holiday parties, service projects, outdoor recreation (camping, hiking, lawn games, bonfires), game nights, theatre, concerts and more. Check out the calendar to see upcoming events.