BBC has many opportunities for adults to grow in Christ and to serve others in Christ’s name. From Sunday morning fellowship to men & women’s groups, small groups for couples and individuals, and retreats & special events
Adult Bible Fellowship
BBC provides the opportunity to grow in God’s Word and get to know other BBC friends. Each quarter at 9:15 am on Sundays (8:45 during summer months), we offer different class options from which you can choose for learning and fellowship.
Join us for the kickoff potluck breakfast on September 9 at 9am when you will have a chance to meet the teachers. Classes being offered starting this Fall:
- Book of Ruth for all adults
- Women’s Class – “Names of God”
- Men’s Class – TBD
- Coffee Connection – current topics from The Wired Word
- “Luke – New Hope New Joy” for all adults
- “It Starts At Home” parenting class
Join other BBC men eager to grow in their walk with the Lord, and encourage each other along the way. The men of BBC have occasional activities (often including sons), and are always looking for other men to join them.
CHICS-Committed Hearts In Christ’s Service
The “CHICS” of BBC hope to develop the heart and mind of women in the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Through studying God’s Word and congregating with other Christian women in a Godly atmosphere, we will be able to fulfill the Great Commission of spreading God’s love to all. There is an opportunity for every woman to get involved in BBC’s Women’s Ministry!
Throughout the year CHICS ministry hosts many events, including: Bible studies, Secret Sisters, annual brunches, Trout Lake Camp, Anna’s Tea for widows, and monthly meetings. Check out the calendar to see all upcoming events.
- “Secret Sisters” – Learn more about the program (runs Sept.-Mar.) and sign up at the link below! Register by August 24, 2018.
- We are looking for hostess(es) for IF: Tables in September and/or October.
- Bible Studies: “The Twelve Disciples” on Tuesday mornings at 9am starting September 11 (see Calendar Event for details) and Genesis on Monday evenings at 6:30pm starting September 17 (see Calendar Event for details).
Seniors 55+ Group
Becker Senior Adult Fellowship (BSAF) is a group of individuals age 55+ who love the Lord and enjoy being together. This group typically meets monthly, usually on the third Friday, for various activities and events. Over 100 pre-retirement and post-retirements adults are involved. Check out the calendar to see upcoming events which typically occur on the 3rd Friday of the month.
Adults 40+ Group
Includes single adults, couples and mostly empty nesters that want to honor God while having fun together and being active. Group activities include dinners, holiday parties, service projects, outdoor recreation (camping, hiking, lawn games, bonfires), game nights, theatre, concerts and more. Check out the calendar to see upcoming events.