Our focus is to help children know Jesus, make Him known, and connect families to the life of the church. We offer multiple programs to provide sound biblical doctrine to children coupled with fun activities to enhance their learning
BBC offers multiple options for your young children during Sunday mornings.
- Nursery: Loving care is provided for children birth through age 3 in our spacious and attractive childcare center during Sunday School and Sunday morning worship service. Your child will get to play with lots of toys, have books read to them, and play with other kids.
- Sunday School Classes: Children’s classes are held every Sunday at 9:15 am during the school year. Join us for the kickoff potluck breakfast on September 9 at 9am when students will have a chance to meet their teachers. Classes are for Toddlers (ages 2 & 3), Beginners (age 4 – Kindergarten), Primary (Grades 1 & 2), and Intermediate (Grades 3-4) and Grades 5 and 6-Combined.
- Children’s Church: Children ages 4 – grade 2 are dismissed about halfway through church to attend an age-appropriate time of worship. Along with singing songs, children will hear a Bible lesson and play related activities. When the church service is over, you can pick up your child downstairs (room #123).
Wednesday Nights, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
AWANA stands for: Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed. It’s a phrase borrowed from 2 Timothy 2:15. This evangelical club program is not aligned with any particular denomination. The program runs from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm most Wednesday nights during the school year (Sept. 12-May 1). The evening is divided into three half-hour sessions: game time, handbook time, council time (stories, singing and awards).
You may register your child online for one of the following clubs:
- Cubbies for Pre-K (age 4 by Sept. 1)
- Sparks for K – grade 2
- Truth and Training for grades 3 & 4
- B3 Boys for 5th & 6th grade boys
Fun Groups You Can Join
Becker Baptist MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) is a growing ministry – serving area moms and sharing Christ’s love with mothers of children pregnancy through Kindergarten. Becker Baptist MOPS meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of every month Sept 12-May 22.
We are currently seeking volunteers and workers who are passionate about children’s ministry for our MOPS KIDS program for approximately 2 -1/2 hours during our meetings. Also, seeking a few ladies who are passionate about women’s ministry to be Mentor Moms to our ladies.
Interested or have question, please call or text Keri Schulte, MOPS Coordinator: 651.335.7724
The WE PLAY Family Fun Group provide opportunities for young families, kids, and more to connect, play, and explore, primarily during the summer. Our purpose is to know Christ and make Him known, to keep families actively playing, exploring, and sharing quality time together as part of the body of Christ, and to focus on growing and developing relationships as a church family.
Stay up-to-date on upcoming activities by joining our Facebook page.