Our mission is to “Move towards Jesus through relationships.” This is relationships with peers, and leaders, but most importantly it is a personal relationship with Jesus! We want to raise up a dynamic force of youth that are actively changing the world for Jesus Christ
We welcome all students grades 6 - 12!
Wednesday Nights, 5:00-8:30 pm
During the school year (September – May):
- Open House is September 12, 5:30-6:30pm
- Starting September 19, doors open at 5 pm to hang out, do homework, and chill. Concessions available—bring $ or buy a $10 punch card. Starting at 6:30pm, we’ll meet as a large group for worship, teaching, games and announcements, then break into small groups for discussion time. Come, have fun, grow deeper in your faith and make lasting relationships.
- Permission Slip: Before any student may participate in Momentum activities or events, an Annual Permission Form must be completed and signed by the student/participant and parent/guardian. Download 2018 Permission form.
August 17 from 8 PM – 6 AM! You don’t want to miss this!!! Cost is $45 (includes food, shirt, games, giveaways, offsite activity, and more)!!! Click the link below to register and pay online:
Sunday School meets every Sunday during the school year:
- Our high schoolers meet each Sunday at The HUB at 9 am for “Waffles & Wisdom”.
- Our middle schoolers meet in the BBC MS classroom (#137) for “Donut Talks”.
If your student is interested in an upcoming mission, contact Pastor Kevin ASAP.
New Orleans (High School Youth), June 2018
The High School youth are sent on a mission trip each year. They went on a discipleship training trip to Denver in 2017. In June of 2018, they will partner in New Orleans with local organizations to meet ongoing needs in that community. We may serve all or part of the week at a food shelf, clothing distribution center, soup kitchen, children’s program or elder care facility.
Local Outreach (Middle School), June 2018
The Middle School youth mission for summer 2017 was outreach in the local community. They will do local outreach again in June.
Kevin Drehmel, Youth Pastor
Kevin Drehmel started as Youth Pastor at Becker Baptist Church in July, 2014. His wife, Amy, and family are originally from Wisconsin and moved to Becker from Illinois. In the past, they have served in ministry in Wisconsin and Texas.
Kevin summarizes his calling in these words: “I am passionate about youth ministry and feel that God has put a calling on my life. I have a love for students and I truly enjoy ministering to them. I have a passion for the lost, for winning students to Christ and advancing the Kingdom!”
In his down time, he enjoys time spent with his family, heading to the gym, traveling (anywhere!), reading, hang-outs with friends, good food, coffee, banana cream pie, hiking, camping, concerts, the Packers, hockey, movies and more.
“And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.” – Colossians 1:9-10
What’s “The HUB”?
Are you social?
Connect with our Momentum social media outlets to stay in the loop!