- This event has passed.
Grace Women’s “Find Your People” Study – 8:30am
September 30 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Friday, repeating until November 11, 2022
By Jennie Allen (author):
Never in the history of civilization have we been more connected and felt more alone. We are all so lonely. What if fundamentally the ways we have set up our lives is broken? We’ve withdrawn rather than moved through it. We want supper clubs and friends, instead of war partners. We have a wrong view of community.
This 7-session Find Your People video Bible study begins with a look at the original community in Genesis, the Trinity, and the creation of people to see what God had planned for us all along. We will also discover throughout the study the five life patterns required to build deep, connected relationships:
- Shared Mission
The seven sessions include:
- Week 1: Introduction / God’s Plan It is not good for man to be alone. (Creation)
- Week 2: Shame / The Disruption of Community Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. (Shame)
- Week 3: Sitting Around the Fire / Proximity I will make My dwelling among you. (God’s Presence)
- Week 4: Working Together / Shared Mission Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others. (Jesus and the Disciples)
- Week 5: Open Doors / Transparency And all who believed were together and had all things in common. (Acts)
- Week 6: Tribal Elders / Accountability Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. (The Church Grows)
- Week 7: Meals Together / Consistency Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. (The Kingdom of God / New Heavens)