Learn more about BBC and come visit
About Becker Baptist Church
We are a body of believers that seek to know Christ and make Him known in Becker and around the world. We invite you to come join us this Sunday as we gather together to worship Him in song, prayer, and Scripture reading.
We are part of Converge (North Central) and we believe the Bible is God’s Word and guides our lives. It encourages us to live our lives in obedience to God and in service to others. We invite you to come and learn more.
- Nursery is open & staffed during the worship service.
- Children’s Church is offered during our adult worship service at 10:30am each Sunday for Pre-K through Grade 5. It takes place on the lower level with a time of worship and age-appropriate teaching of God’s Word. The first Sunday of the month is Family Sunday when children worship with their family in the sanctuary.
- On Wednesdays from 6:30 – 8pm from September through May , children and youth groups meet for fun and instruction in the Bible.
- Special events for children & families occur throughout the summer.
- We celebrate communion during our worship service on the first Sunday of every month. You are invited to participate if you profess Christ as Lord and Savior.
- If you are interested in membership or believer’s baptism by immersion, contact the pastor to talk further.
Becker Baptist Church History
Becker Baptist Church can be traced back to 1892 when people began meeting in homes for worship. Looking back and looking ahead, God’s faithfulness has been and will continue to be the sustaining force behind Becker Baptist Church. We praise Him for His faithfulness in providing the vision, space, energies, pastors, volunteers, resources, and opportunities to study His Word together and shine His light in the Becker community. Though much has changed since the fist services were held in 1909, we are still a church passionate about proclaiming “Jesus Saves!” to our community and to the ends of the earth. From generation to generation, we praise God for His power, guidance, grace, unfailing love, and unending faithfulness.
“The LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.”
– Psalm 100:5
Come Visit BBC
We invite you to join us for a Sunday service.
11951 Hancock Street
Becker, MN 55308
P.O. Box 7
Becker, MN 55308