FOR ADULTS OF ALL AGES
BBC has many opportunities for adults to grow in Christ
Select a ministry you are interested in.
Programs and events for all adults
Sunday School Kick-off is September 19 at 9am in the Foyer – find out more about classes this Fall and meet the teachers. Children & youth will be dismissed with their class for a brief time of getting to know each other.
Regular classes will meet every Sunday starting September 26 at 9:15 am. No classes on 12/26/2021 or 4/17/2022
- The Bible Study Class – Join us this fall as we study together in the book of Genesis. Genesis means “origin”, “beginning,” and the book of Genesis is about beginnings. In it, God lays the groundwork for the rest of scripture, His revelation of Himself to man. The New Testament quotes Genesis more than any other Old Testament book except Psalms and Isaiah. What a great time to begin spending time together in God’s word. Taught by Elizabeth Roemer & Trevor Asher – Room #106
- The Thematic Class will be a rotating class throughout the year covering various themes that are instrumental in our discipleship. These could include a biblical theme or a theme such as marriage, answering hard questions from unbelievers, parenting, etc…All of these classes will explore the Bible’s perspective on the selected theme and how we can more faithfully follow Christ. The first class will look at the biblical theme of Kingdom and be led by Jarryd Loyd. – Room #107
- Coffee Connection: Casual conversation relating the Bible to lessons as current as the week’s news. Facilitated by Greg & Terri Mason – Room #218
Weekly Prayer Gathering
Spend time in prayer for our church family, for others, and our nation. All are welcome! Join in prayer with others weekly on Wednesdays at 7pm, currently meeting via Zoom video.
Contact Jan Miller (320.444.1322 ) for Zoom link information.
Small Groups Now Forming
Our hope is that we will build authentic, intentional relationships within the congregation. To begin our small groups we will work through a book study, Gentle and Lowly, by Dane C. Ortlund, that gives us a closer look at the heart of who Jesus our Savior is. There is an accompanying study guide and short video (7-10 minutes) that will aid if someone is not able to read the book’s content.
Find out more about small group options & sign up in the church foyer.
Programs and events for all women
Grace Women’s Ministry at BBC provides opportunities for women to known Christ and make Him known. Join us for fun events, Bible studies, and opportunities to help others in need.
“And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; being strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy; giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.”
– Colossians 1:9-12
Fall Bible Studies
Choose from one of several opportunities to study God’s Word together. Open to all women, BBC-attenders and friends. No child care. Sign up via the Contact Form button below, indicating if you want a study guide ordered for you (payable to BBC by first date of study).
“IF: Table” (“IF God is real, then what?”)
Host a free simple meal at “The HUB” or your own home with a devotional & Christ-centered discussion to share with your neighbors and friends. We’ll connect you with the devotional and 4 question cards to help you with discussion. Simply sign up via the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you. Or, if you’d like simply to attend an “IF: Table” for the fellowship and discussion, please let us know via the contact form.
Questions about Grace Women’s Ministry programs or events?
Please use the contact form below for more information, and follow us on Facebook.
For the Men
Events for all men
Men’s Breakfast – Saturday, Sept 11
This Fall, come enjoy a delicious breakfast, conversation, and time in God’s Word. Join us in the Fellowship Hall downstairs at BBC from 8 to 9:15 am the second Saturday of each month. No need to sign up, just show up (and bring your Bible). Hope to see you there!
Men’s Bible Study – Coming this October
Starting in October, men will have an opportunity either in the morning or evening to gather around the Bible and let His Word encourage us. More details to come.
Events for adults age 55+
Fall Lunch and Creation Walk
WHEN: Sunday, September 26 following worship service
- Join us for lunch at the Pizza Ranch in Monticello, starting at 12pm.
- Meet at the trail center in Lake Maria State Park (see map) 1:30pm or so. An annual State Park Pass or a Day Pass is required to enter the park. Day passes are $7.
Consider carpooling from the church.
WHAT: Walk the Bjorkland Trail with others in the group. This is a 1.75-mile-long trail on packed dirt. It is the most level trail in the park.
WHY: Build relationships with others while enjoying a leisurely walk through God’s creation.