Current Sermon Series
Join us as we meditate through the book of Proverbs throughout the month of January. Read one chapter each day (or catch up through today’s chapter) and check out Sunday morning worship at 10:30CST to hear Pastor Nate kick off the series, Wisdom from the Deepest Well.
Whether in person, or online, we hope you’ll join us!
Join us this Sunday in the sanctuary or watch online via the live stream link below.
Follow Along with the Sermon
Download these fillable sermon outlines each week to complete during the message.
Watch the Sermon Series
Part 1. January 3
Pastor Nate kicked off a new sermon series for January from Proverbs: “Wisdom from the Deepest Well”. Key takeaways included:
- We are sustained by the consuming of His word each day.
- We seek God’s counsel because He commands all.
- We live our lives as if God is God, and I am not.
Part 2. January 10
Pastor Kevin continued the sermon series for January from Proverbs: Wisdom from the Deepest Well. Key takeaways included:
- Your words are powerful because they reveal your heart.
- Your tongue has the power to build up or destroy.
- We have a responsibility as believers, followers of Jesus, to be different in our speech.
Part 3. January 17
Pastor Nate continued the sermon series for January from Proverbs: Wisdom from the Deepest Well. Key takeaways included:
- We ask God to show us what the hardships are teaching us.
- We receive appropriate correction and take action.
- We trust that the Holy Spirit is continually making us a new creation.
Miss the last sermon series?
Get caught up on the most recent sermon series, for Advent titled “Silence Broken by Light”.
Watch all four sermons in the series.