WHAT WE BELIEVE
Our mission is to know Christ and make Him known
Becker Baptist Church Statement of Beliefs
We believe in the importance of continual personal spiritual growth through the study of God’s word. We are committed to equipping individuals and families to love, honor, and serve God through the Spirit, beginning in early childhood and growing towards a Christ-centered adulthood.
We value worship as an integral aspect of our relationship with God. This is expressed both as a Church body and individually through prayer, praise and thanksgiving. We strive for authenticity of worship as an expression of our living faith.
We are dedicated to missions and reaching people for Christ both near and far through the power of the Holy Spirit. People who are hurting, in need, and far from God all matter to Him, so they matter to us. We value being relevant to the neighborhoods we live in while remaining true to the doctrines of Scripture.
We are devoted to gathering together for the purposes of learning, fellowship, unity and support with Christ as our example. Healthy relationships within our church family are an essential part of discipleship, worship and outreach as we grow closer to God.
All for the glory of God
As followers of Jesus Christ we are:
- Committed to worship that brings glory to God
- Enthusiastic to witness to the life-changing power of Christ
- Dedicated to training that encourages discipleship
- Eager for fellowship that encourages holy living
- A group of Christ-followers who gather regularly to worship Him, learn His ways, and serve others in the name of Jesus
- Telling others about the personal, saving relationship they can have with God through Jesus
- A life of prayer
- Reading the Bible and believe that it should guide our faith and practice
- Teaching the Bible to others
- Ministry to Adults, Youth, Children, and Families
- A blended worship experience
- Using our gifts to serve others
- Meaningful social interactions with others in this church family
- A friendly and welcoming environment for those not currently part of Becker Baptist Church with the goal of inviting them to become part of us
- The support of missions work around the world
- Intergenerational contact in the life of the church
- The celebration of God at work in us